Wednesday, February 4, 2009

quick visa update

I'm officially aloud to be in Brasil till July 10th! (although i will leave july 6th, be home the 7th).

THANK YOU soo much for everybody's prayers!! Now that I'm getting settled in Brazil, I can't wait to tell you all that God is doing here. :)

Prayer requests:
1. That I can learn Portuguese (speak, understand, and write)
2. Physicall strength and protection of my health
3. That I may build strong relationships with the other missionaries and the brazilians here
4. More wisdom

I start teaching English next Monday and will teach till the end of the semester (feb-june). My classes are on mon and tues from 6.15-7.30pm. I'm so excited!!

Love,

Professora Kate

2 comments:

rachel joy baransi said...

Oh my gosh!!! So great! We're having a bit of Visa troubles over here, if we get deported, maybe we'll come to Brazil! That's so fun that you start class this week. Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time :)

Kyla said...

yay! I'm happy about your visa stuff being settled. Excited for you to start teaching English. :-)