
When I went on the River with Kevin in March, we revisited this villiage (same as the one in the picture below.) I got to spend two days playing games and just hanging out with these kids and it was so much fun. Take note in this picture, that the walkway is now actually underwater. From the time I took the picture below, until the time I revisited in March, the water rose to cover the walkways and the floor of some of the houses. By now, all the floors of the houses are probably underwater.
2 comments:
Kate these pictures are amazing. Those kids are adorable! It's definitely a reminder of how fortunate I am in America...I can't imagine having my house under water.
I miss you SO much! Please email me! I love you!!!
I love you, dear friend of mine! I'm praying for you and for Brasil.
Post a Comment