Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Travels

My most recent travel on the river with Kevin was very fruitful in terms of the people we discipled, the children we connected with, and my personal spiritual walk with God.

And while I'm anxious to write about my different experiences and adventures, my nearly closed eyes and over worked brain refuse to follow by hearts desire to finish the blog.



So if I can't tell you about my experience now, why bother writing anything at all?

Well...I'm leaving in about seven hours (5am) with the Dolans for a little beach town called Salinas. As there is no internet access there (so I'm told), I will not be able to update my blog until the first of April.


--although you can check back before then just in case we do have access




There's power in prayer, so please continue to pray for me, this mission, and the people we interact with.

I love you all and am so thankful for everybody in my life.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Well, I guess you've already left for your trip by now. I hope you're having fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Love you.